High Tenure Doctor and other Professional Occupations
Your Marketplace for 100% financing | No PMI | Low Rates and Fee | Trusted
Physician Trust Mortgage specializes in providing direction for aggressive and unmatched mortgage offerings for achieving your goals as a Professional occupation and/or high tenure Practicing Physician, Doctor and Dentist. With up to 89.99% jumbo mortgage financing, No private mortgage insurance (No PMI), and Private Client Bank terms – we are saving you thousands.
- States expanded – see listing below – Rates trending downward – Act Now!
- No PMI (No Private Mortgage Insurance)
- 95% up to $485,000 – No PMI (some locations may go higher)
- 89.99% up to $1,000,000 – Best in class with No PMI
- 85% up to $1,500,000 – Best in class with No PMI
- 80% up to $2,000,000
- 60% up to $3,000,000
- Private Client Bank terms and low rate promos
- Rapid Re-score boosting low credit score
- Specialized underwriting for all Doctors and other Professionals
- Trustworthy and Dedicated Team
- Vast Experience – 32 Years serving the Medical Community
- 1 Hour On Call response and fast closing
By drastically minimizing the various cost components of home ownership, we help you save capital for growing your medical practice. Providing you with a Private Client bank rate and terms, reduced fee’s, and No Mortgage Insurance. Our devoted and experienced professional doctor loan experts will point you in the right direction for home ownership. The initial contact is fast and informative while the pre-approval only takes minutes to have results. You and your Realtor will be provided a pre-approval letter which is required when making an offer to a seller.
Getting started is easy just complete the Inquire Now or Contact Us data form located on all our site pages for assistance in being connected with the most sought after Doctor Loan and Senior Mortgage consultant available in this industry today. Our network will provide up to 89.99% jumbo mortgage financing for Practicing Physicians, Doctors and Dentists as well as other Professional occupations in the following States: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, D.C., Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Michigan, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington, Wyoming.